It's official! We have moved to our new District website, now located at acpsd.net. Please take a moment to visit and explore our new online home for updated information on all items related to Aiken County Public Schools.
As a reminder, our individual school web pages will continue to link back to School Fusion (hosted at this site) until the start of the new school year when all school-related pages will make the transition to our new web platform.
Thank you for your continued interest in and support of Aiken County Public Schools, and welcome to acpsd.net! †
All students are to dress in a manner appropriate for school. The following information is to be used as a guide:
1. All students are to wear shoes at all times.
2. No student may wear a hat or other head coverings in the building. Items will be confiscated.
3. No student may wear a shirt with inappropriate/ suggestive language or advertisements for alcohol and cigarettes.
4. No student may wear halters, tank tops, sheer tops, or clothing exposing, cleavage, the midriff or undergarments.
5. No students may wear costumes.
6. No shades/sunglasses are to be worn indoors.
7. No student may wear shorts or skirts that are inappropriately short. They should be no more than 2 inches above the knee.
8. “Sagging” pants are not permitted. Pants are to be worn at the waist with a belt with no underwear showing.
9. Pajamas, nightwear, or bedroom shoes are not permitted.
10. Leggings/jeggings are not permitted.
11. Students may not wear jeans with holes.
Teachers will enforce dress code. For the first offense, the student will be allowed to call home for a change of clothes. If contact cannot be made, the student will be assigned to ISS for the remainder of the day. Any repeat offenses will result in an immediate assignment to ISS. The administration reserves the right to determine appropriateness of dress.