It's official! We have moved to our new District website, now located at acpsd.net. Please take a moment to visit and explore our new online home for updated information on all items related to Aiken County Public Schools.
As a reminder, our individual school web pages will continue to link back to School Fusion (hosted at this site) until the start of the new school year when all school-related pages will make the transition to our new web platform.
Thank you for your continued interest in and support of Aiken County Public Schools, and welcome to acpsd.net! †
All students must be pre-registered to receive transportation services for the 2015-2016 school year. Registration for Transportation/School Bus Services may be made online by completing the Registration Form.Ē Parents/guardians may also register their student(s) in person at the studentsí designated Area Transportation Office on Wednesday, July 27, 10:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m. or Thursday, July 28, 1:00 p.m.-5:00 p.m.
Each year, parents/guardians are required to register their student(s) for the upcoming school year. The requested dates for registration of middle school students at their respective schools are listed below. Arrangements to register on an alternative date may be made by contacting the school directly.
Parents of new students must provide the following:
- Two proofs of residency in the custodial parentís name. Accepted proofs of residency include:
- A current rental agreement, mortgage contract/statement, or property tax receipt (with the custodial parentís name on the property)
- And a current water or power bill with the service address listed (cable and internet bills will not be accepted).
- A copy of the studentís official state-issued birth certificate
- A copy of the studentís SC Immunization Record
Parents of returning students will not need to provide proof of residency.
Note: Transportation/School Bus Registration will be held separately from School Registration.