Welcome to Jackson Middle School
Jason Holt, Principal
Kathy Freeman, Assistant Principal
Office hours: 7:45-4:00
School Day 7:55-3:14
“A student centered, technologically engaging learning community focused on S.T.E.M. education to encourage the highest level of career and college preparation.”
Explanation: We consider ourselves to be strong in all disciplines aiming to focus students on the changing world and workforce they will face in a few years. Focusing our efforts on the local economy and the global market, our school aims to bring all disciplines together focusing on Science, Technology, Engineering, the Arts, and Mathematics as the anchor. We also use various collabarotive approaches to help our students work in teams to learn together.
Our mission is to provide a happy, caring and stimulating environment where children will recognize and achieve their fullest potential through individualized strategies to student success.
Jackson Middle School is a place where:
…everybody is welcomed and encouraged to serve one another …everybody will have the opportunity to grow through hands on science and technology …we respect and care for everyone and everything around us …everybody will receive interventions tailored to the individual student’s needs at all levels.
October 1: Early Release
October 14: School Pictures
- Wash hands often with soap and water for 20 seconds, especially after using the restroom or changing diapers.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid kissing, hugging, and sharing cups or eating utensils with people who are sick.
- Disinfect frequently touched surfaces, such as toys and doorknobs, especially if someone is sick.
- Stay home when feeling sick, and obtain consultation from your health care provider.
To create a parent account, you will need the student id# for each student and birth date. The birth date should be keyed in with no leading zero or dashes.
Parents please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are having issues with School Fusion. We are having some technical issues that we are working to alleviate. Please contact us if you are having any issue or need direction.